Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to... ME! As a young-ish wife, brand new mom & working woman, I spend a lot of time thinking about my life to this point and what the future holds. This blog is a running newsletter, a photo journey, a forum for cosmic questions, a how-to (or how-not-to), etc, and a journal of sorts. Welcome family, friends, and visitors - feel free to read around - and post a comment if something inspires you! .
I don't know who any of ben's lookalikes are except Pierce Brosnan and Andy Harmon! You actually really do look a lot like Krista Allen- you guys have the exact same eyebrow arch even ;-).
ReplyDeletewho the heck is krista allen? does this mean I could pull of dark hair? Ben would kill me.
ReplyDeleteKrista Allen is George Clooney's longest off and on girlfriend. She owns a clothing boutique in LA and she is also in Liar Liar (Jim Carrey tells her she has large breasts). ha ha why do I know this?
ReplyDeleteI think you should try dark hair, you can always go back to blonde. I thought my Ben would kill me if I chopped my hair. I did it anyway. He was less than thrilled but it was fun for me (and he didn't kill me).
Did any of these girls show up on each one? that's funny. did you do mine yet?
ReplyDelete