Okay, Tessa is over tonight and she took me to You Tube... to see the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Click here
Tell me what you think.
3.10.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to... ME! As a young-ish wife, brand new mom & working woman, I spend a lot of time thinking about my life to this point and what the future holds. This blog is a running newsletter, a photo journey, a forum for cosmic questions, a how-to (or how-not-to), etc, and a journal of sorts. Welcome family, friends, and visitors - feel free to read around - and post a comment if something inspires you! .
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty funny! I will die if my kids ever learn lyrics to Fergie's music!
ReplyDeleteOhmigosh! The funniest thing I've ever seen! hahaha...how was the camera not shaking with the laughter of the cameraman?!?!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!! I especially like his little intro. I don't think I will every let my kids listen to that though.
ReplyDelete