12.30.2008

Utah Style & Design

Last Sunday at church a member of the bishopric in our new ward approached me and said that his wife pointed me out in a magazine the other day. Thinking he was crazy, I just shrugged it off. Yesterday at work I opened the latest issue of Utah Style & Design and sure enough, our ad this issue has a picture of the four designers that work at the firm, including me. Eek.

Apart from my overly cheesy smile in the picture, I was so excited that my bosses put a shot of the nursery I did in the ad. This is a room I put together for the Parade of Homes this past summer. It was a priviledge to have done the nursery and so rewarding to have been sort of semi-published. Kathy & Derek did a phenomenal job on the entire house (see the other pictures in the ad) and I was thrilled to work on the nursery. I secretly want to create a specialty in nursery design.


4 comments:

  1. That is awesome and the nursery (from what I can tell) looks dreamy! Someday when we have a bit of money you can design us a nursery (if we are still having kids ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren,

    I'm Jake Warburton's wife Kim. We recently got your blog address. I saw you at the Family Christmas Party and wanted to come say hi and then I didn't see you for a while. sorry! But I have to say you are VERY talented. I absolutely love your design and all the elements. I'm going to have to get you to help me and give me pointers when I get a house. That's soooo neat that your add was in the magazine. congratulations. TTYS
    Kim Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! i wish i could make the picture bigger. the nursery does look so pretty and you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! Kid's rooms are the best. You did a great job on the nursery-- I want to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete