And the other video I took was of Reese playing with my makeup bag. How hilarious! She is a very quick learner - that is for sure. It might seem like she's going a little 'outside the lines' but if you've ever seen me put bronzer on, this is pretty accurate. We were cracking up watching her so my camera work is a bit shaky.
We had a super fun day - by the time we left the shops we were starving and baby Reese was so beat. We got takeout and ate up in the room and had a little birthday cake- so tasty. Then we took a late night trip to the hot tub and finished off the night with some much-anticipated Real Housewives of NYC. If there was anything Tessa wanted differently today - we told her we'd continue celebrating all week for her. Happy Birthday Tessie!
So I didn't even know you were going to Miami! It looks like you girls are having so much fun. I'm pretty sure I think Reese is equally as funny as you do. I cracked up at the videos just like I was there. Call me when you get back, we need to keep in touch better. Have a fun rest of your trip! Love you.
ReplyDeletehow fun that you're all together!! enjoy the trip and congrats on graduating!
ReplyDeleteI watch that show too! Shameless!
ReplyDelete