The snow was almost melted the other day - and then another storm hits. I will not be teased again by another sunny day. It is the perpetual winter up here. Just forget looking forward to spring. I won't believe it until it hits 90 degrees for a week straight. I've heard stories of Father's Day snow storms in Park City. Please no! I am hosting a party for this lovely lady in June and I'll be balled up in the laundry room corner and in no shape to be a hostess if it still looks like this in two months.
4.16.2009
The winter that wouldn't end
The snow was almost melted the other day - and then another storm hits. I will not be teased again by another sunny day. It is the perpetual winter up here. Just forget looking forward to spring. I won't believe it until it hits 90 degrees for a week straight. I've heard stories of Father's Day snow storms in Park City. Please no! I am hosting a party for this lovely lady in June and I'll be balled up in the laundry room corner and in no shape to be a hostess if it still looks like this in two months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry. I can't even imagine snow right now!
ReplyDelete