5.26.2009

Dreams of Lounging


I am currently obsessed with Trina Turk - I saw this ad in a design mag this spring and have been toting it around ever since. Her new line for Schumacher is so beautiful - the prints and color combinations are fabulous. She has single-handedly inspired my summer daydreams.

I'm always seeing clothing and thinking, "I'd love to have pillows in this!" (or insert upholstery of choice) Thank you Trina for this indulgence! If you can't wear the strapless cocktail dress - you can have a pillow made and acheive the same effect. Or sort of. (!?)

This dress reminds me of a fish-scale bathing suit I had when I was 8... one of the best suits of all time! I'll try to dig up the picture and do a side-by-side, it would be hilarious. *photo courtesy of trinaturk.com

I'm also coveting this bathing suit - isn't it so glam? It's also on sale and I really want it. It does count as a one-piece, right? Can I have it? Will it create certain wardrobe malfunctions? (note: no kids to chase around at present)

5 comments:

  1. Since when do you care about wearing one pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love when people make stupid comments and they don't fess up to who they are?

    You can rock any kind of swimming suit you want. One piece, bikini, nothing. :) You don't have to explain yourself.

    FYI If you knew who Lauren was than you would understand what she is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEah, you could never wear that suit with kiddos...so indulge! B/c your wardrobe will be forever changed after!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your obsessions on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that suit! And yes, it counts as a one piece. I wonder who Anonymous is. Probably someone who saw you looking fabulous in your bikini at Oakridge on Saturday. I know! It's Natalie friend! Or maybe Natalie herself! Jealous, jealous...

    ReplyDelete