Here's what it looked like today -
I wanted to stay - turn the chair toward the windows and watch the fog roll by. Everything is so green (finally!) and I'm finding happiness in simple things lately.
Welcome to... ME! As a young-ish wife, brand new mom & working woman, I spend a lot of time thinking about my life to this point and what the future holds. This blog is a running newsletter, a photo journey, a forum for cosmic questions, a how-to (or how-not-to), etc, and a journal of sorts. Welcome family, friends, and visitors - feel free to read around - and post a comment if something inspires you! .
Your view is unbelievable! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh beautiful. If I had a window like that i don't think I'd get much done - I'd be staring out the window all day.
ReplyDeleteLove your cute railing pots! What a pretty setting - enjoy it while you can, especially in the summer!
ReplyDeleteOk seriously. We need to do lunch ASAP. Call me.
ReplyDeleteso pretty! that makes me miss utah.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! It looks so green and lush. I would have wanted to stay at home and stare out the window all day too!
ReplyDeletewow, you have an amazing view from your front porch. want to switch locations? :)
ReplyDelete