This morning I went to KSL to shoot a segment for Studio 5. My spot was on "Quick Tips for a Fresh Summer Bed". It was a tremendous experience. Brooke, Darrin and the producers were very welcoming to me and I attribute being comfortable on set to their composure. The segment went really well I thought. (What I mean is that I didn't go completely blank, and I didn't trip across the set. My expectations for my own performance were very low!)
I've always had a lingering interest in a tv career, but not necessarily in the news although I've tried. (my causes aren't as noble as my sister Lindsey - she is both v. talented and v. informed) Doing a segment on design was great for me. I loved all of it - writing the talking points, sourcing all the bedding and narrowing down the final design for the two beds. It was a bit of work but well worth it. I'd be thrilled to go back anytime they'd have me. Thanks Maeve for connecting me with the right people and thanks Linds for the tv tips.
6.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you were fabulous! duh, like we totally knew you would be. you were born to be on tv! v. informative and v. creative. love the bedding! will you decorate my house...once I get one?
ReplyDeleteHi there. Thought you were great on tv. Also learned something... and I think it's time for a change on my bed!!!
ReplyDeleteyou did such an amazing job! it was so fun to see your natural talent in action! i am sure there will be more and i canNOT wait
ReplyDelete