6.20.2009

One Crazy Week: Thursday

Today we had a farewell lunch for my boss Ruth, who is leaving the country to serve a mission in Brazil with her husband. She is an exceptional person and a large part of the success of the firm. I will miss her kind heart and the way she knew so much about everything in the business. I have a feeling the 18 months will fly by. I wish her all the best and know she will be loved by the people of Sao Paolo.

Tomorrow Taryn and Reese leave so they can get the fun started in Montana. So sad to see them go! Having them stay with us for a week spoiled me so much - luckily I can look forward to seeing them again in a few weeks. Tonight we stayed in to watch SYTYCD and Real Housewives: Last Supper. Fantastic television.

Before Reese went to bed, I wanted to try something new with her hair - it's finally long enough to try pig tails. She didn't like it one bit - but all the wriggling was worth it, look at the little dear! Transformed from a baby into a little girl!


a little crooked - but it was all I could do.

4 comments:

  1. Reese does look like such a big girl with her pigtails! She even has stylish bangs to go with them, she is truly a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! love those pigtails. I have aways been too chicken to try. and you are the best tv-watching buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reeses big girl piggies. so cute! love the updates. the wedding looked beautiful. great job on the tv thing. you looked like a pro. and oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the pigtails! Just when I thought little Reese couldn't get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete