
I saw this pillow from Humble on Daily Candy today - how fabulous is it?! Love the crispness of the printed colors against the cream cotton and love the border with notched corners - one of my favorite design details on anything (planter box, folding screen, etc). Plus, seahorses will always remind me so much of the La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club - where my family spent what seemed to be every spare moment while we lived in California. So many of our greatest memories were made there - the annual Turkey bowl, Pat's catered bbq's from Oscar's, endless tennis matches, sunsets, par 3 golf, the big ship's wheel, night swims & the freezing windtunnel, to name a few! And let's not forget the "cshesay shoppe"
So I live in Park City, not so close to the coast, but I think I'd buy this pillow just for nostalgia's sake.
I am just catching up on all my friends blogs (I have been such a slacker lately) and I had so much fun reading all of your posts about your fun trips, your busy, busy schedule, fun parties, and your TV spot (which by the way you did so well... and you looked fabulous as always! It makes me want to go out and buy all new bedding today. Wonder what my husband would think?)
ReplyDeletejust caught up on your blog and loved it. I'm glad you like The Proposal so much - maybe I can get Duffy to go with me! If not, it would make for a fabulous girls night (so the guys can play halo or whatever).
ReplyDeleteLove you. was great to catch up tonight!
i need your email address so i can send you a link to my picasa so you can see the pictures taken from the lake
ReplyDeleteahhhh (sigh) the LJBTC. Yes, some of the happiest memories from my childhood. You forgot playing hide and seek in the bushes by the giant ship's wheel and hitting the tennis ball over the backboard. oopsies
ReplyDelete