8.17.2009
Be Relaxed: Studio 5 Segment
Today I went back to KSL to record a live segment on Studio 5. The show's theme this month is "Be Relaxed" - and my segment revolved around ways to relax in the bedroom. We talked about design tips and techniques along with various products and concepts that evoke sensory reactions. I displayed three different nightstands; each with its own decor and products/accessories.
I had a wonderful time, again! I'm thrilled to be a part of the show and excited to return in September for the "Find Your Style" week featuring Home Decor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I watched it on our dvr- you did great! I love all the relaxing tips. What a fun job for you!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented...and gorgeous! Of course, we all knew that! Seriously, you sound so professional and knowledgeable (which I am sure you are). :) Anyway, cute shirt too!
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm glad you're going back. It is always entertaining yet informative :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! You did such a good job! (not that I thought you'd do bad) Good ideas though! I never thought of spraying my sheets just before I got in. I always spray them just after I make it but I guess I don't really get to enjoy that much. What was I thinking? Anyway awesome job!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you post these segments on your blog. You do such a wonderful job and I learn so much. Again, it makes me want to completely redecorate. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! You look gorgeous and are so talented!
ReplyDeleteMy mom told me that you would be on again and I totally missed it. Thanks for posting it on your blog. You did such a fabulous job. I can't wait for next time.
ReplyDelete