
I saw this great feature in the latest issue of Coastal Living magazine and while the entire house is very cool - I fell in love with the pair of dalmatians in the window. What a great find! I love whimsical pieces like these. I thought they were one-of-a-kind. A few weeks later I visited Wisteria and to my great suprise - dalmatians! A Wisteria exclusive.
If I do get them I think I'll have to get a pair. Don't you think they're cuter that way? I do. But I'm a twin, after all.
I'm not sure if my last comment was saved or not, but just wanted to let you know that I sent you an invitation to our blog if you ever want to check it out. I googled your name and found your blog. Kinda crazy that you can find someone so easily on the internet.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAm I blind? I can't see any dalmatians... we are talking about dogs right?
ReplyDeletesoooo cute!
ReplyDeletewhen one is good, two is better. that's what I always say!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Taryn! Get them, and let them look out your big picture window. That would definitely sell the house!
ReplyDeleteLove you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewhat a darling room! I love the bright colors. so fresh and summery. how does one ever decide on a color palate for their homes?? I love them all! p.s. think i can trick jared into thinking we have a dog using one of those? all the appeal without all the mess.
ReplyDelete