8.03.2009

Bear Lake 2009

Ben and I went to the annual Bitner family reunion at Bear Lake over Pioneer Day. Grandma and Grandpa rent condos for everyone for the whole week - but some of us (who have day jobs) couldn't get away until Thursday night. Hey, we'll take what we can get! We drove up to Bear Lake and Ben had to be dropped off at the course. He played at least three rounds in four days.

We had a great time despite some stormy and breezy weather. Not so great water for boating but the setting is so pretty anyway it didn't bother me much. I didn't take many pictures but I'll post what I've got.


The Ideal Beach Resort is like a cross between the resort in the movie "Dirty Dancing" and the camp in "Parent Trap" - it's kinda like going back in time. In the evenings we'd sit around on this giant lawn in the middle of the condos and play lawn games.

1 comment:

  1. I used to go to Bear Lake all the time when I was a teen. Fun times up there.

    And Cec's family never comes to Lake Powell with us- she goes with her in laws instead. Yeah, not cool.

    ReplyDelete