Last weekend I flew to San Diego for my cousin's wedding. I have loved Emmett ever since he spent the summers with us in La Jolla while he lifeguarded at the LJBTC. Those were the days. Probably almost 20 years ago. (How can that be when I'm only 20 myself?? :)
Tessa flew out from Cinci and my parent's came as well. We missed the spouses and also Taryn (sad!) but had Lindsey & Mike hosting us in Del Mar which was so lovely! Oh, and all the fresh-picked-daily Carlsbad strawberries a girl could ever ask for!
The weekend was wonderful. A little of this and that... and the wedding was so pretty. Rehearsal dinner at a yacht club and the wedding & reception at a beautiful marina in San Diego. Many of my cousins also flew in for the wedding and it was a great reunion! Having my sweet cousin Haley stay with us (and stay the same duration as I did) was an extra treat. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. (Haley is the striking brunette)
4.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lindsey and I are together and loving your post. "Let's do it again soon!" was Lindsey's comment. Oh, so fun!!
ReplyDeleteYou and your sisters and mom are all so beautiful. I'm gald that you could enjoy some girl time together. Your prego belly is looking pretty dang cute too. I hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeletenice pics - what a fun time we had. too bad taree had to go to another wedding - i hate conflicts like that. :( let's do it again soon! yay for emmett and jen - enjoying a sunny, tropical honeymoon.
ReplyDelete