5.22.2010

Baby Shower - for Me


I love baby showers - it's a little different when you're the center of attention - instead of the girl who secretly keeps going back for seconds and thirds of the sticky buns and sugary punch... but I had the best time!  I was spoiled by Audrey and Michelle who pulled out all the stops for a fabulous brunch complete with the cutest little favors and details. They went to a lot of work and it showed.

All my favorite friends from church came and we had a great time visiting together... (you too Chelsey!)  I made off with some incredible goodies including teeny outfits, blankies, books and even an entire bath wardrobe for the baby! :)  Now that she's only 11 weeks away the anticipation of meeting her is building each day.  The shower was such a fun way to celebrate the baby and turned out to be a great forum for some much needed mommy advice. 


The shower colors were orange and pink - so classy, love it! Michelle set out these jars, one for baby name suggestions and the other for advice. I think the tissue pom poms (above) Audrey and Michelle made turned out so well - they were one of my favorite details.


Audrey put together little glass jars with color coordinated jelly beans - complete with a personalized sticker! I've never seen anything like this - I have a few left over to put in the nursery.



Audrey, me and Michelle
Thanks girls for the incredible party - it surpassed my expectations in every way!

3 comments:

  1. Yay baby Oviatt deserves to be showered with love!! Looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun shower! but, wait, where is the pic of all your loot?! you look fab! can't wait to throw a shower for you next month! (or july, I guess....get here already!!!)

    ReplyDelete