5.07.2010

Lunch with the Girls


Today I took a quick lunch break to meet up with Abby, Blythe and the dreamiest little baby, Braddock. Blythe is in town for a wedding - and it was a great excuse to get together with Abby who lives 20 minutes from me and yet we can't meet up. :)

It is such treat to reconnect with good friends. Seems like the best of friends can go months without seeing or speaking with eachother and within minutes catch up and be laughing like old times. I still maintain that my eight college friends are my dearest friends... and I haven't made any since. Great to see you Abs, and Blythe, Braddock has to be THE cutest little heartbreaker... those eyes melt me!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there! Love you girls. Ps- you are such a chic pregnant lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing you with a baby bump! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to see you lauren. thanks again for making the drive down. you are adorable with that baby bump.

    ReplyDelete