3.09.2011

Applesauce

I am in a daze. My husband is sitting next to me on the sofa.  It's 8:45 and he's just now having dinner.  It's applesauce - right out of the jar with a giant spoon. I feel like a great homemaker right now.  I think I offered to fix him something but it was a while ago and I can't really remember what his response was. Oh well. I had a busy day today - working, errands, trying to maintain baby's nap schedule...

Blair is asleep and has been since 6:15. She's a good little girl.  At least I fed her today, right?  Applesauce, actually. :)

I'm emailing, catching up on blogs, and furiously trying to get through some very old shows on my dvr that have piled up while I wasn't looking.  I have a love/hate relationship with the dvr.  I either have no shows to watch (boring!) or I have WAY too many that it's annoying. I need them when they're absent and when they've got me down to 8% remaining memory I either race through them so fast it's dizzying (and purposeless) or just delete them before giving them a chance.


On the upside, my fabulous neighbor delivered the most delicious loaf of homemade Focaccia bread this evening. (no wonder I didn't want dinner) AND, I found out that a HomeGoods is being built less than a mile from my front door.  I told Ben I could go every day and he laughed. He thinks I'm kidding.

2 comments:

  1. more like furniture ruining neighbor! and um...homegoods??? I had no idea! I know where we can go on our walks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Homegoods, luckily Rochester has one of the best ever (my other favorite one is in St. George).

    I am laughing that Ben actually ate applesauce for dinner, of all things.

    ReplyDelete