3.07.2011

Happy Baby

8 comments:

  1. blair really is the cutest baby [girl of course :)]!! We need to get another playdate soon. dustin sure does love playing with his cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beyond darling. Seriously so cute! I can't wait for her and Mason to start dating! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetie! love her big grin! i want to nibble on those cheeks of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this picture! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so darling! more pics please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, blair blair. I mean, she is the spitting image of you in this picture! how is it that she can look exactly like you and exactly like Ben just by making different faces? crazy. I want to mush her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have got to be kidding me! Oh how I love your sweet baby! I CANNOT wait to see her and kiss those cheekies!

    ReplyDelete