5.04.2011

H&M

A little birdie told me that H&M is opening in Utah.  Not just in Utah. Less than a mile from my house. Can someone either confirm or deny?  I heard there is one opening at Fashion Place and the other up here at Station Park.  By the new Harmon's which opened yesterday.  If heaven were a grocery store...

5 comments:

  1. What WHAT WHAAAATTTT?!! Farmington getting an H&M? Have I just died and gone to heaven. I would love to believe this is true...but it sounds to good to be true...oh i hope its true?!
    You better keep me informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! Dream come true! I will actually have something I love to wear - post baby. But, I heard that they were coming to the new Crossroads/ZCMI Center, whatever that is called. I heard this from my mom, who also said that she read that there was supposed to be a Crate and Barrell too! Nice, extra bonus! I did check H&M's website the other day, it did not confirm. But I am keeping hope alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If heaven were a clothing store...oh my goodness...I <3 h&M soooooo much. We have one in ATL. An hour away. Too far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like its true! murray!! http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705371622/HM-will-open-first-Utah-store-at-Fashion-Place-Mall.html

    I may have to make my way up there at least once a month... if you need a shopping companion of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard this rumor too! How exciting for you guys. It's about time Utah get with the h&m world!

    What is your email? I was going to email you about bleaching whites. :) Mine is whit.howes@gmail.com Email me! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete