A few weeks ago I came home from work and Ben told me Blair had a new trick. He taught her "How big's the baby?"... "SOO Big!" in just a few hours. Clever girl. She now loves to throw her arms up at meal time (as this is when she first learned the game). Not so much on demand or for a crowd, but just as she pleases. And once she gets going, there's no telling when she'll stop.
I took this video when we were on a lunch outing with mommacat who was laying over for a few hours between Montana and Mississippi. We are lucky to live in a Delta hub city. Blair and I LOVE meeting up with mommacat any ol' chance we get. Blair took the opportunity to show off her new trick... luckily we were eating so it just came out naturally.

No comments:
Post a Comment