Does anyone remember that adorable little sidekick of Oscar the Grouch's? Slimey - the tiniest muppet inchworm there ever was. Once Blair started learning to crawl she reminded me so much of a little inchworm. Her lower half worked before her upper half. I thought it was too cute. She also surprised me with poses and moves like "downward facing dog" and "child's pose" as well as a cute little bunny hop where her bum and knees bounced back and forth, very fitting as it was Easter time. She would also pause and lay on her side - kind of like a pinup. Oh, and she pats. I love her little pats. Where does she get this stuff? Now she is a crawling machine - so I want to document what came before.
6.03.2011
My Little Inchworm
Does anyone remember that adorable little sidekick of Oscar the Grouch's? Slimey - the tiniest muppet inchworm there ever was. Once Blair started learning to crawl she reminded me so much of a little inchworm. Her lower half worked before her upper half. I thought it was too cute. She also surprised me with poses and moves like "downward facing dog" and "child's pose" as well as a cute little bunny hop where her bum and knees bounced back and forth, very fitting as it was Easter time. She would also pause and lay on her side - kind of like a pinup. Oh, and she pats. I love her little pats. Where does she get this stuff? Now she is a crawling machine - so I want to document what came before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute baby Blair. I'll be in UT the first two weeks of August- can our girls play (and us too?!)
ReplyDeleteThat is one strong baby! I can hardly do the plank that long!
ReplyDelete