After a year off (too close to Blair's due date last year) Ben and I were excited to get back in action with his family's annual trip to Lake Powell. It was a wonderful trip. My mom kindly offered to take Blair to what we dubbed "Grandma Camp" - a stay in Montana at my parent's house. I was relieved to have the person I trust most keep her but we'd never left her for more than a few hours in her ten months! Babies on boats = 24/7 stress so we took advantage of it being just the two of us.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures. To sum it up and save from over captioning we cliff jumped, tubed, wake boarded, played many rounds of times up & push rummy, ate lots of junk, took a billion pictures, got too much sun (or donned too much block: me: came home whiter) and had a great time.6.30.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah I love that place! Pictures definitely speak a thousand words when it comes to LP. Looks like a blast. We have always taken Max with us but we are leaving Sadie behind this year- I am feeling nervous about being away from her for so many nights!
ReplyDeleteNice action shots! Sounds like another super fun trip!
ReplyDelete