8.18.2011

Sister's Pic

One more picture from the vacation - just cause I love my sisters (mom, when I say sisters that includes you).  The more I grow up the more I realize how lucky we are to have each other. And blessed to get along as well as we do.  We are each others' closest confidantes and like superheros, when we combine our individual talents we become infinitely more powerful.  I know God loves us because he gave us sisters.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen, sister. p.s.--which one of these is not like the others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tar-that's how i feel with tys's fam... I stick out with a big fat blonde frow! compared to perfectly straight manicured brown hair :)

    but seriously-sisters are amazing!

    You girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I just love everything about this picture. What good genes you girls have! Lucky, lucky.

    ReplyDelete