School starts tomorrow. For some reason, with all the talk about it, I feel like I should be sending my child off to school too. Is there a pre-pre school for 1 year olds? :) Even though our schedule won't change much around here, I am excited for things to slow down and for cooler weather to arrive. Summer has been busy and fun and really hot lately. For the purpose of consolidating ten posts into one - here are a few things we've been up to this summer.
A couple weeks ago some of the girls were in town - my dearest college buddies. (L-R: taryn with reese and hudson, heidi with max and sadie, lacey & linkon, abby, and me & blair)
reclining in the pool at Uncle Chris'
dinner dates with Matt & McCall (Corry & Blair)
more pool time at Chris' - Charlie and Blair were equally fascinated by each other (and the goldfish in the snack cup)
Tessa came through town on a quick layover - only had time for the important stuff: cafe rio and a trip to the florist
Saturday boating with the Linds at Jordanelle. It was such a fun time and Blair was a trooper spending all day on the water. Next time she'll try wake surfing.
Chumming around with Sienna




I am obsessed with Blair. Look at that little musher! I just want to squeeze her! Doddy, doddy, doddy.
ReplyDelete