
The deal with the pic is that I was trying to post a photo on my blog page... but it turned into a post of it's own... gotta figure that out.
This pic was taken inside Urban Outfitters in Denver, Co, at one of THE most fantastic malls ever built. Don't ask Abby how good of a time she had there!
The shirt actually says, "Born to be my Unicorn" although it took us a while to figure out the order of the words. I liked the shirt but not enough to spend $30+ on it... plus, I already HAVE a unicorn shirt, hello!
Blythe asked..."is that a ring on your hand?" well, yes. but not "a" ring. I was just practicing, tee hee hee. The pic is from Niki's wedding back in May.
And no fear, when I DO get a ring, trust me, there'll be a much better picture of it! : )
Laur-love, love the unicorn shirt. by the way, is that a ring on your left hand?
ReplyDeleteLaur was this photo taken on our rt to colorado? the cute t looks familiar..-abby
ReplyDeleteha ha that shirt is perfect for you!!! where did you find it?
ReplyDeleteI love it! I am glad you had so much fun at Park Meadows...you will have to come back again soon! I think you should post the true Unicorn shirt for those of us who would appreciate it the most! I miss those days!
ReplyDeleteLindsey Redfern told me that she loved your post about your unicorn shirt--I only assumed that it was of the "true" unicorn shirt that I made for you in the 8th grade. You'd better make that post too, by popular demand! Man, that was a fun trip!
ReplyDelete