Well, in a nutshell, Ben's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Now I know why all my friends got married. Before, I was bewildered... "What? You found someone who wants to laugh with you, love you, take care of you forever and ever, and you actually like him back? Not possible. Everything all in one boy? No way."
But I've fallen victim. To quote Will Ferrell in his most hilarious skit on his SNL dvd, "I've been bit by the love bat... and it's Driving Me MAD!"
Each day is better and better, and hopefully, someday not too far away, it'll jump a thousand steps ahead in just one day.
Here we are... do you love us?
Yes, yes I love Bauren! I love hearing about how love makes people feel. Isn't it crazy how it really happens? I felt the same astounded way when I found my Ben.
ReplyDeleteHow do I not remember that quote? Which skit?! I am trying to hard not to bust out at work--my boss is just next door! haha. cute picture--where did you take it?
ReplyDeletecutest couple ever! you'd make beautiful children! ;)
ReplyDeleteTaryn, it's the skit where Will Ferrell is dressed as the Devil. You remember the song, "Zorgas, Borgas, I've been bit by the love bat, and it's driving me MAD!"
ReplyDelete(with Garth Brooks? where he sells his soul to the devil for a chance at a hit song?) RENT IT!