
I'm going to try to keep a trip log while I'm away - yesterday I hopped a plane and met up with Tessa, Mom, Linds, and Taryn and Reese. We're calling it a sisters trip (mom being the eldest sister and Reese being the cutest little button that ever was). The first of many 'official' sister trips.
Today we spent the morning lounging at the pool. Reese is a fearless swimmer! She doesn't have floaties and doesn't want to be held in the water... after trying to squirm out of Taryn's arms she comes up with a face full of water, coughing. She saw another baby's blow up toys and had to have her own. We went down and bought her a little beach ball and a ducky ring. Look at her cute suit, blue with ruffles on top. She made MANY friends poolside, especially the older folks.
Later we went for an early dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then walked around the shops for a while. Reese loved this one particular shoe store, she wanted to rearrange the display and kept taking shoes off the rack and placing them elsewhere in the store.
Part of the reason for this log is to journal Reese's darling vacation wardrobe! I can't stop snapping pics of her


Looks like you guys are having a great time and beautiful weather! Reese fits right in with you sisters (as does your mom). Can't wait to read more about the trip!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! That looks so fun! Little Reese could not be any sweeter! I hope you're feeling better. I was sick on vacation in Vegas once and it was kind of miserable. Tell everyone hello and I hope the week doesn't go to fast!
ReplyDeleteshe is a doll! I can see why you love to take pics of her!
ReplyDelete