Today was Mom's last day with us - so we had to do all the fun things that remained here in Florida. We lounged around the pool for a while (while one of us was on constant Reese duty - that girl can move quickly and loves to walk all around the pool deck).
Reese loves her rubber ducky
Later we headed down to town for dinner. We ate at a sushi bar called Sushi Rock and it was very good. One of our rolls had conch meat on it and some kind of yummy sauce and it was fantastic! We were careful not to overdo it because we absolutely had to do desserts tonight. We decided we hadn't indulged ourselves with enough sweets while on vacay. We walked down to a cupcake shop and sampled a rocky road, red velvet, toffee and a peanut butter cupcake. As if that wasn't enough, we heard about another bakery down the street and off we went. There we picked up a chocolate dipped rice krispie, a mini m&m covered pretzel, some chocolate covered gummi worms (my pick) and something called a S'more... skewered marshmallows covered in caramel, and then rolled in big bits of graham cracker and drizzled with chocolate! oh yum.
the rice krispie
the S'more
The weather was so nice this evening and we really enjoyed walking down the river walk. There were so many dogs and Reese was in heaven. Big dogs, little dogs, friendly dogs and dogs on a mission who couldn't stop to chat.
We stopped for a picture near the water - it's weird I know that I'm sitting laps, but these pants are white and I'd already sat in something at dinner. The wind started to blow so for the next pic I was trying to settle Tessa's hair... we were cracking up cause it looked like something else... and then we just started acting silly
Mom, what will we do tomorrow without you?! Our navigator, activity planner, and queen of all the fun ideas? Sit around and mope I suppose. Tonight was such a treat. You are the very best.
How FUN! all you girls are just beautiful! I love that you all got to got together on such a fun trip. I'm sure you've had a blast!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sister pics. Such pretty girls!
ReplyDelete