Friday we went to a surprise farewell party for now President and Sister Baughman, planned and executed perfectly by Maeve and the Baughman boys. How fun it was to see the whole family and be a part of their send off to Budapest. The Hungarian food was yummy (who'd have thought?) and the live Hungarian band's music was truly a new experience. Great job Maeve with the party - I wish I had taken a few pictures, but you'll probably post on it soon. Good luck to Gary and Marilyn! They will be extraordinary mission presidents.
Saturday we woke up early to clean for an open house... and then it poured rain... so probably no one showed up. Nice. I spent the day at Granny's and Ben golfed. We decided to go to Year One to relax and see a funny movie. It's been a long time since I've walked out of a movie, years probably, but this was just sacreligious and uncomfortable. Too bad because I liked the preview (gave no indication of the biblical storyline) and I like Michael Cera. Save yourself the trouble.
We have two days and then it's off to Lake Powell - now if I could just get everything settled down so I can be comfortable leaving.
6.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your blog, and follow it! Thanks for the heads up on Year One. I have walked out of two movies lately, and I appreciate you saving me the time and money on a third walk-out! :)
ReplyDeleteSheeesh! You are a blogging machine! I miss two days and I've got more posts to catch up on than I've posted on my own blog in the entire year it's existed. Love them all. Will have to ask you about everything next time we talk. In a nutshel- you're a rockstar. (but didn't we already know that?!) Love!
ReplyDelete