6.15.2010

Pink and Red

For months I have been loving everything I see in Pink & Red. It all started with an e-mail ad I got from Kate Spade highlighting this bag (below), of course I can't find the original picture to save my life.  I vaguely remember reading that the pink & red combo is a revival of an old YSL line, but I'm pretty sure it was before my time, and I'm also pretty sure I havne't and don't keep up with any current runway trends to date.  This combination is so happy and embodies all things girly! I also love the variations on the theme : bubble gum & magenta, magenta & tangerine, and others. It's inspiring my nursery design (which hasn't even begun by the way). Stay tuned for my nursery inspiration and sketches, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on these pink & red products.

3 comments:

  1. oh i love the red and pink combo! really cute. can't wait to see what you end up with for your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute color combo for a nursery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie is wearing pink and red as I write this~! very cute combo

    ReplyDelete