Tessa is in Lake Tahoe this weekend, Taryn is at the beach in Florida, Lindsey is off to Hawaii... my mom is probably headed somewhere too and just neglected to mention it so as to make me feel better.
I have plenty to do this weekend and don't mind a little down time anyway. My summer vacation is almost here. I'm so excited to meet up with my family over the 4th at my parents' place in Montana.
We really only get the whole family together twice a year at best - so our time together is precious. Mom has planned a baby shower, I've planned a few craft projects, and I'm sure there will be lots of baking in the kitchen 'round the clock. (note: the boys will be golfing, but they don't need a plan of course, they just go) Oh, and we'll be at the lake when we're not doing the above. And the whole family only goes where Reese is, did I mention that? She is without a doubt the much-deserving center of attention.

Yay! I'm excited for your little bundle! A little birdie also told me about another little girl is on her way... Anyway, keep us posted! And names... I'm dying to know!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kalin
You totally should have gone to LP still. Floating in the water takes the pressure off your body and feels so great.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I should be heading to Montana for the holiday too, ha ha. It is so beautiful and fun up there! Someday I need to go back when I'm not constantly fighting the urge to vomit. Have fun!