6.30.2010

Pool Party


A few weekends ago I invited Michelle and Audrey to the pool at Promontory for one last hurrah before moving out of Park City. The husbands planned a golf outing at the same time, how advantageous, and so we had plenty of time to lounge and visit before they arrived for dinner. Having our husbands not only get along really well but also love golf is so great.

Both  families have three kids - almost identical ages - and all six of them look like kids out of a potterybarn kids catalog. So cute and well behaved!  I've had such a fun time getting to know Audrey &  Michelle over the last year and a half and will be sad to see them less now that we've moved. Note: Ben and I are still planning on having group dates much like this one.  And I'm counting on them staying in touch. These girls are a large part of the reason I prolonged our stay in the Park City ward. There, I admit it. Good friends come along so rarely!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for this super fun day. I just finally blogged about it too. I have a few pictues I will email you - will you email this one to me? Don't worry about staying in touch...we plan on it too! Can't wait till our next triple-date! Hope you are feeling well. Lets plan something when you get back from Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this post makes me sad! We miss you! When are you coming back up? The good thing about finding good friends is keeping them - we'll stay in touch. How are you feeling? How was Montana?

    ReplyDelete