3.16.2009

Fortune

Tonight I learned that my mother-in-law absolutely believes in the fortunes found in fortune cookies. When I split mine open, this is what I read:



I like it. I'll go along with Kathy and believe that it's true. Why not? Now all I have to do is determine what it is I really want...

2 comments:

  1. Ben and I act like teenagers when we read those and always add "in bed" at the end. We laugh way too hard over it. So I am saying you can definitely get what you want in bed through your charm and personality (tee hee I hop your MIL doesn't read this)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually believe that my fortune from a fortune cookie is true... unless it's really cheesy. I saw a quote on a friends blog a while back that said "I am planning my future one fortune cookie at a time." It just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete