Today I met up with Heidi and Abby, and darling little Max. I think I last saw Heidi 11 months ago at Max's blessing... and I last saw Abby when she flew out for Linds' wedding last September. Oh sad. I wish I kept in better touch with the girls from school. I was so thrilled to see them both today and catch up - on babies, Vegas, boyfs (well, okay, there's only one boyf), books, graduation, and loads of other gossip! :) Great to see you both and thanks for introducing me to Red Mango... yum!
3.07.2009
Old friends
Today I met up with Heidi and Abby, and darling little Max. I think I last saw Heidi 11 months ago at Max's blessing... and I last saw Abby when she flew out for Linds' wedding last September. Oh sad. I wish I kept in better touch with the girls from school. I was so thrilled to see them both today and catch up - on babies, Vegas, boyfs (well, okay, there's only one boyf), books, graduation, and loads of other gossip! :) Great to see you both and thanks for introducing me to Red Mango... yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay fun to see you! Max will be on his best behavior next time!
ReplyDeletejealous! what is red mango? a place for froyo? can I try it?
ReplyDelete