12.11.2009

25 Days: Day 11 - Ben's work party

Dave & date Lacey, Becca & Brady, Creed & Lindsey - Ben & me

We had a fabulous time tonight at Ben's work party. Great to sit with his good friends and their wives and so nice to meet all the rest of the people he works with all the time. We were spoiled with delicious food and a nice little holiday goodie bag.

Aren't holiday parties the best?! Stay tuned - tomorrow is Oviatt-Pratt's famous holiday party.


I am getting REALLY fed up with my camera - in low light it does these crazy things - how huge do our foreheads look. I don't know what to do with my camera settings - advice please!

2 comments:

  1. I love love your dress!

    I think it may be time for a new camera my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love your dress too ;)

    ReplyDelete