12.12.2009

25 Days: Day 12 - OP work party

Two nights in a row for holiday parties... what a full weekend! Tonight was my work party which I always look forward to. We were eight this year, including spouses, at nice cozy table perfect for great conversation. We may be few in number but we like it that way. Dinner was wonderful and so was the atmosphere. Derek even entertained us with napkin tricks and "name that tune." Sounds like a raging good time, I know.


Think that's how Derek's creme brulee arrived? He fashioned a tropical hammock out of piroulines, a lemon rind from my coke and a mint garnish. Yep, he sees things a different way - it's the reason he's so successful. We ARE designers after all.

1 comment:

  1. Finally, I get to meet Derek! Okay, so it's only on the blog, but the pictures of him along with the shot of one of his quick creations (and his love for our settee) tell me all I need to know - I like him already!
    I'm jealous I don't get to work or live near y'all. Sounds like fun times.

    ReplyDelete