My birthday fell on a work/week day today but who cares? I actually prefer seeing people who know me on my birthday... you get more attention that way, and I can always rely on my office throwing a fabulous lunch party complete with gifts, balloons, lunch-of-my-choice, and cake.
It was a great day to turn 26. Ben and I will celebrate Saturday so he can treat me to breakfast, lunch and dinner - and hopefully the lights at Temple Square. Tonight we went to a holiday dinner that a few of Ben's doctors hosted. The dinner was probably better than anything we would've had at a restaurant downtown.
I can't let the day end before wishing my beautiful twin sister a HAPPY BIRTHDAY also. I remember the first time we were apart on our birthdays - I was in D.C. for the weekend, ironically. I had a sad twinge that we'd probably spend the next 21 years more apart on our birthdays than together. We had a video chat this morning as we openend gifts and that was almost as good as being with her. (Five days until she arrives with her family to ride up to Monty with me and Ben... hooray!)
Happy Birthday to you! I was thinking this week that I want to celebrate together sometime in the next couple years...our ichat was fun, but eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner out with shopping and temple lights in between sounds so much better!
ReplyDeletehappy 26! sounds like you had a fun birthday. i am really loving all these posts on your blog!
ReplyDelete