12.23.2009

25 Days: Day 23 - Road trip

Taryn has been telling Reese for weeks about their upcoming road trip with Lolen (me) and Boo Boo (Ben). Reese loved the idea as much as any girl would, of course. She would walk around her house exclaiming, "we're going on a road trip!" Today was our trip up to Montana, Bigfork to be exact, for the holidays. We had a very long day with some unexpected weather and other things, and were relieved to finally make it through my parents' front door. I've always tried to remember, but as of today I will never forget to say a prayer before beginning a road trip. On a lighter note, I also have a new love for personal dvd players and shows like "Little Einstein" and "Madeline" that help small children make it through 13 hours of traveling. As soon as Tessa & Duffy arrive tomorrow we will be home free for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment