I'm so happy today was Sunday - we had a ton of snow and I'm glad we basically had nowhere to go. We let the snow fall all day before taking care of the driveway. At about 6 o'clock Ben got out there with his new best friend, the snow blower, and got to work. Even with a powerful machine like that it still took him an hour to clear the driveway. I think we had at least 14 inches of snow - and it's still falling!
I tried to help with a shovel - which was tiresome as the bottom three inches of snow was all wet and the rest was so dense. Ben asked if I wanted to try the snowblower and I ultimately decided it was too much machine for me. I haven't quite perfected the lawnmower yet (first mowed last summer) - and those self-propelling motors are a little scary.
Here are some pictures of the beautiful snowfall.
In other fabulous news - we are halfway there - both for the Christmas countdown and this "25 Days of Blogging". I can't decide if my daily posting has made the time go by faster or slower for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment