12.01.2009

25 Days of Holiday Posts


I'm so excited for the holidays this year - there are so many happy things about the season. I decided this year I want to do as much as possible to enjoy it... see concerts, visit the lights, attend holiday parties, make holiday treats (or just eat them), smell evergreen garland, make a snowman, plug in twinkle lights... (any other suggestions?)

25 days just goes by too quickly, as evidenced by disappearing October & November! The season is here and then it's gone... bringing dreary January, ug. I certainly won't be planning social engagements every night between now and Christmas day, but I plan on blogging every day anyway. I hope it turns out to be fun instead of bothersome to me and outright annoying to anyone reading this. MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS - and let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment