12.18.2009

25 Days: Day 18 - Wish List

I like to create a little wish list every year. Of course I don't expect to get all the things on my list but it's fun to blog about it anyway, all those pretty pictures in a row. Plus it's a good way to get to know someone - I would encourage any blogger to do it. Here's my 2009 wish list.


My favorite scent in the whole world. Layla Grayce sold it when I was there and it was then I became acquainted with Mistral. The quality of their products is fabulous and did I mention I love the smell of their Verbena? This is the Mistral Verbena gift set. Anthropologie sells it and so does Apothica at the Gateway, not to mention lots of online boutiques.

As you'll scroll you'll find that I like sparkly things... if you didn't know already. I love these fuschia chandelier earrings. They are big and beautiful~ and only $35 dollars from Anthropologie.


I found this Potterybarn jewelry box online and I think it is so beautiful and classic. I have an antique jewelry trunk that my Granny gave me but it is way too large to keep on my nightstand. This would be a great little box to keep right by my bedside, to put my everyday pieces in before bed. Plus I love sterling silver anything - so timeless.

This atomizer is just too fun! Reminds me of ruby slippers. I had an atomizer from Sephora and I carried it all the time. It's perfect for a little spray when you've been out all day and feeling a little, how do you say, stale.


Robes are a must. I have an old velour robe that is quite warm but not absorbent at all... more for layering over jammies and quite uncomfortable when worn wet. I'd really like a robe to wear while getting reading in the morning - something a little more stable than than a wrapped towel. I found this Juicy terry robe.


Christmas wish lists are for the things you 'wish' for and include things you'd probably never purchase yourself. Splurge things or 'for fun' things. I found these swarovski pencils at an online boutique - how cool are they? Just when I thought I'd seen everything that could be bejeweled... these graphite pencils are really fun. And they'd be perfect to keep on my desk for those oh-so-impromptu design sketches. (splurge = $72 for a dozen, I'll keep dreaming)

I've been searching for a pair of boots for what seems like forever. I only want one pair and right now I have zero. I want to spend under $200 and get a nice classic pair that will last a few seasons. Can't decide if I like the slouch, the wedge, the pointy or the cowboy! I finally found these two pairs that I think are fairly versatile. Now I need help finalizing. Pictured above: zelipe boot Pictured below: calvin klein boot


3 comments:

  1. i vote for the zelipe-but that's mostly because i don't do black and i'm not a girly girl. you could easily pull off both. and i think you could easily make some knock-off jeweled pencils to hold you over for the real things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the zelipe. I am a boot fanatic- I want a million pairs. I have my cowboy and basic brown riding boots, I love slouch but Ben makes fun of them so I will omit, but I am still on the hunt for a black riding boot, and possibly a black or brown with a heel. Too much fun to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zelipe! super cute and great price!

    ReplyDelete