12.09.2009

25 Days: Day 9 - New Holiday Album


Last week I picked up Michael Buble's Christmas cd "Let it Snow". Oh it is so good. He is so talented. My only complaint is that there are only 6 tracks on the album... come on, what? There are dozens of songs he could've done. Maybe it's a teaser for Vol. II? I saw him at Abravanel Hall a few years ago and it was one of the best concerts I've been to. Hearing his voice in person is so amazing.


I noticed that David Archuleta came out with a Christmas album this year. I would've bought it but it was $17 and I just wasn't feeling like going out on a limb that day. Reviews? Last year I did a "best holiday albums" post - click here for a refresher.

4 comments:

  1. I have this album- I got it last Christmas, I think for free at some store as a incentive or something. I also wish it was longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lauren-email me with your address and i'll put a little treat in the mail for you! it may or may not be a certain christmas album...

    lizzythebotanist @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously! as dean would say, "cheapo!" I have it in my car too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your blogs Lauren, I love your style, I thought that I should add an "non-traditional" Christmas color theme. My tree and Christas decorations are turquoise, fuschia, silver, purple, pink, royal blue, and burnt orange. A very modern look, and I use crystal-like decorations (i.e. my nativity is acrylic etc...)I absolutely love it. I should send you a picture and you can tell me if you like it! But, I loved all your ideas that you presented on the show in Utah, they were beautiful. You are very talented, I'm excited to see you at the Bitner party!

    ReplyDelete